- You may withdraw your rummy game winnings by an electronic 'bank to bank' transfer for the amount of winnings.
- Please be informed that you can withdraw your entire winnings amount at any point of time.
- The minimum withdrawal request per transaction is ₹ 200 and maximum is ₹ 10,000. This is mandatory in order to encourage responsible play as well as to prevent unauthorized or illegal activity.
- We process Online Transfers on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. You will receive the withdrawn amount directly in your bank account within 3-4 working days. However, there could be a delay in few cases like suspicious games, multiple accounts, account monitoring.
- In case of multiple withdrawal requests on the same day, one withdrawal request per day will be processed on hierarchy basis.
- All withdrawals are FREE; we do not charge any fees for withdrawals. There is no limit on withdrawals that you can get in a calendar month.
- Players who request a payout of their deposit without reasonable game play are subject to processing fees at the discretion of the management.
- Please be informed that for any single game with Net winnings (Winnings - wagering) is more than or equal to ₹ 10,000 a TDS of 30% is applicable. We will issue a TDS certificate to all players before the end of the financial year. Players can use them to file their Income Tax Returns. However, for this we request you to provide us your PAN card details.
- You need to be a depositor in order to raise a withdrawal request.
- Please ensure to provide us the scanned copies of your documents (ID proof and Address proof).
- Any free cash earned through any promotional offer cannot be withdrawn and can only be used for playing rummy cash games.
- Management reserves the right to accept or decline withdrawal request, if there is any kind of fraudulent activity.
Online Rummy Withdrawal Rules
Please enable your location. If already enabled then please wait till we fetch your location.